Supporting fast-growing small
and mid-sized companies
Capital Croissance’s three pillars
The 3 types of transactions we are specialised in
MBO / MBI
- As managing director of a SME, your majority shareholder (family, industrial group, etc.) wants to sell its shares and you are looking for a partner to help you buying them back (MBO)
- As managing director and main shareholder, you want to sell your shares and transmit the company’s management (retirement, new project, etc.) but you do not have any in-house successor (MBI)
OBO & securities reclassification
- As managing director and main shareholder, you want to secure a part of your assets while retaining both the control of the company’s capital and its management (OBO)
- You want to reorganise your round table to offer liquidity to your minority shareholders (reclassification of securities)
- You want to implement a capital increase to finance your development projects both in France and abroad or external growth transactions
(growth: 5-25% p.y.)
(majority or minority stake)
A customised support, adapted to the needs of the managers
No traditional time-related constraint as our fund is at the beginning of its investment period and has a 13+ years duration.
Availability with 2 to 3 members of the investment team being dedicated to support our portfolio managers.
Transparency and close relationship of trust and cooperation with managers, with no interference in the company’s operational management.
Making the Capital Croissance network in France and abroad available in the context of strategic discussions and/or business opportunities: our 200 entrepreneur-investors, our industrial and strategic advisors, our industry experts, etc.
Digital transformation6 digital partners at the disposal of our portfolio companies to accelerate their digitalization
International development2 representative offices in Hong-Kong and New-York, partnership with FrenchFounders
External growthActive search of targets, negotiations, audits, etc.
Business developmentConnections with prospects and potential partners through the numerous address books of our ecosystem of entrepreneur-investors
& retention of talented employeesPartnerships with 3 headhunters, thinking about implementing employee incentive schemes, etc.
& competitive intelligenceBenevolent sparring partner putting forward proposals to determinate the most relevant strategic directions
Our main intervention areas
Relationship of trust and close cooperation with our portfolio managers, with no interference in their company’s operational management.
Our founding values
pragmatism, responsiveness and action
rigorous methods and
a solid reputation for over 20 years
continuous and fluid dialogue with
managers and our business introducers